You can book Saarah's Henna for all types of social events and occasions:
- Music festivals
- Fairs and Markets
- Weddings (bridal parties, hens dos)
- Baby showers
- Birthday parties and celebrations
- Corporate events: Looking for some unique ideas to make your next big event a fun filled experience for your employees/guests?? You have come to the right place. Giving your employees/guest the beautiful henna experience will sure make their experience at the event an unforgettable one. Get in touch with us for quote.
- Cultural events (Christmas/Diwali/Easter/ Eid etc)
- Girls nights
- Henna crowns: We also provide volunteer henna crowns for those who are cancer survivors or who suffer from Alopecia. To be able to help empower those who have or do suffer is something we are extremely grateful to be apart of.
- We offer both hourly and per person rates to best suit your event:
- Our hourly rate is $125 and require a minimum 90 minutes booking. (henna for <8 people)
- If you are a big group of more than 10 people, you can choose to go for a per person rate starting from $10
- FYI: hourly bookings best suits if you wanted a more intricate/detailed henna designs.
- These rates apply for any social event - birthday parties, bridal shower, baby shower, hen night, girls night, festivals
- We also offer a special package deals for:
- Bridal: starting at $200 going up
- Baby shower: Pregnant belly henna: $50 - $125
- Birthday parties: $120/hour (4 adults or 7 kids)
- Corporate events- $140/hour
- Discounts for bookings over 2 hours (mention/discuss at the time of booking).
The pricing are just a reference point. Do not hesitate to get in touch for a tailor made package for your special event. We would love to hear you out and do the best we can to accommodate your needs. CONTACT US NOW!!
Aftab Moosa reviewed Saarah's Henna – 5 star
21 April · We flew Saarah up from Wellington to Auckland and Hamilton for our wedding festivities and she was very professional, flexible, punctual and easy to deal with. Her work was great, she was very popular with my family and friends. Strongly recommend.